Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hollywood Studios

Deesh and Melissa only got a half a day here. We got in all the major rides, shows and lunch at Mama Melrose before they flew out.
Beauty and the Beast LIVE! Samantha and I loved this! Although, Little Mermaid LIVE might be the winner for Sammie.
Alayna loved catching the morning rays before she would take her first nap.
Poor Sammie was too small for the Aerosmith Roller Coaster...she wasn't too happy about being left behind, especially after braving Tower of Terror.


Mickey Mouse Clubhouse LIVE!
Alayna loved seeing Mickey Mouse and all his pals on stage.
Another Samantha favorite was Star Tours. She took everyone on it at different times.
Toy Story was fun! I almost beat Blake on points...I think I should have been given the win since I was holding Alayna.
Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground.
Again, we skipped out early and missed the fireworks shows! We are such bums! But after a full day, we all just wanted a good night sleep.

No comments: