THE HOUSTON HOLIDAYS
Crazt grandma here. Don't forget to get a helmet.Debbie
I agree with Grandma. I am very dissappointed that there is no helmet on that kid!Natedawg
yeah, don't forget the knee pads, elbow bads, hand gloves, and shin gaurds also!
Wow Sammie - lookin' good! Hayley is very impressed. (Linsey & Hayley)
Sam you are getting so big. Soon you won't have training wheels on that bike, then mom and dad will have to invest in a GPS wrist band so they will know where you are at all times!Good job. Love Auntie,Mares
Sammie!! You are soooo good at riding your big-girl bike! When are the training wheels coming off? Before you're 3? So talented!! Miss you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Crazt grandma here. Don't forget to get a helmet.
Debbie
I agree with Grandma. I am very dissappointed that there is no helmet on that kid!
Natedawg
yeah, don't forget the knee pads, elbow bads, hand gloves, and shin gaurds also!
Wow Sammie - lookin' good! Hayley is very impressed. (Linsey & Hayley)
Sam you are getting so big. Soon you won't have training wheels on that bike, then mom and dad will have to invest in a GPS wrist band so they will know where you are at all times!
Good job.
Love Auntie,
Mares
Sammie!! You are soooo good at riding your big-girl bike! When are the training wheels coming off? Before you're 3? So talented!! Miss you!
Post a Comment