Thursday, December 11, 2008

Unexpected smiling...

Today is a watching-tv-in-my-sweats day. Blinds are closed, heater is on and Sam & I watched Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas (for the 8th time). After I put her down for a nap, I kept watching tv...which is the one thing I don't let myself do during the day. It's depressing and impossible to stop. So, as I sit here watching episodes of Top Chef and eating cookies...I went into the bedroom to get the computer.
As I walked into the room, I saw this.

Can you tell what it is?
Stroller lines in the carpet.

I know it is really hard to see, but the stroller lines go in about a bazilliion different directions. Into the bedroom, in & out of the bathroom, and to & from the reading chair. There isn't a day that goes by that Sam doesn't push that little baby stroller around and around and around.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Looks like a well-vaccuumed clean carpet to me. Wish my bedroom floor looked lite that!