Friday, December 23, 2011

A few random moments...

Carrots & Dip and a show...
Nativity FHE
I finally figured out how to get Alayna to smile for a picture. I am holding up a Santa toy that sings and dances. Yay for smiles!
One of many nightly advent calendars. Alayna is WAY into candy.
Blake's work party = date night!
Just about every morning I find the toilet bowl cleaner thingy out around the house...I knew Alayna was the culprit, but couldn't figure out why. Every night I vacuum the downstairs and tonight Alayna was right at my feet. She ran off for a minute; then came back carrying the cleaning wand. She followed me everywhere, pushing it back and forth. Doesn't she know she has a toy vacuum?!
These next few pictures were a giggle...I always know when Sammie has had her hands on the camera.

1 comment:

Marci said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting! And can you come vacuum my house every night too?!